Welcome to NPC! We are excited and delighted that you could join us this morning. We pray that you will feel loved, valued and at home at NPC. God Bless you and thank you for joining us, the Church of Jesus Christ!
NPC exists to equip people to love God and others.
VALUES OF OUR FATHER:
• Be good because God is good (John 3:16-17)
• Believe nothing is impossible with God (Matthew 17:20)
• Become a family that restores (Ephesians 1:5; John 21:15-17)
• Be willing to honor the good in others (Matthew 20:28; 1 John 4:18)
• Be generous and gracious like my Father (Philippians 4:19; Luke 6:38)
• Godly influence on families (2 Chron. 7:14; Deut. 6; Proverbs 22:6)
• Godly leadership (2 Chron. 7:14; 1 Tim. 2:1-3; Deut. 6; Acts 6:1-7; Ex.
• Godly vision (Prov. 29:18; Nehemiah)
• God’s love in the attitude/action of God’s people (Mark 12:30-31; 1 Cor.
• Godly culture of honor for God, self, Church, others (John 3:16-17)
STRATEGIES: (ACTS 2:42-47):
• We want to evangelize the Community (unchurched/occasional
• Gather the Crowd (regular attenders) for worship
• Fellowship in the Congregation (members)
• Disciple the Committed (maturing members)
• Equip the Core for ministry multiplication
WHY? SO WE CAN G.R.O.W. LIKE ACTS 2:42-47:
• Warmer through fellowship – You were formed for God’s family
• Stronger through worship – Looking up when you want to give up
• Deeper through discipleship – You were created to become like Christ
• Broader through ministry – Discover, develop, and deploy your S.H.A.P.E
(Spiritual gifts, Heart [passion], Abilities, Personality, Experiences)
• Larger through evangelism – You were made for a mission